How to factory reset THL W200? How to wipe all data in THL W200? How to bypass screen lock in THL W200? How to restore defaults in THL W200?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset THL W200. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your THL W200 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589T core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the mobile phone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Android Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
How to Hard Reset THL T7 - Bypass Screen Lock - video