How to factory reset THL W8? How to wipe all data in THL W8? How to bypass screen lock in THL W8? How to restore defaults in THL W8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset THL W8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your THL W8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589 core will run faster.
- At first turn the device off by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then you should press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Android Recovery Mode.
- Afterwards press Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
How to Hard Reset THL T7 - Bypass Screen Lock - video