Hard Reset TP-LINK Archer C6
How to factory reset TP-LINK Archer C6? How to wipe all data in TP-LINK Archer C6? How to bypass screen lock in TP-LINK Archer C6? How to restore defaults in TP-LINK Archer C6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TP-LINK Archer C6. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your TP-LINK Archer C6 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Firstly, when the router is on, turn it to the backside to access rear connectors and buttons.
- Then find Reset Button and press it with a pencil or something thin and hold it for over 10 seconds.
- All Archer C6 LED lights should flash a few times.
- In the end, give TP-LINK router a minute or two to reboot and restore its normal operation.
- Very nice! And now, all settings are back to factory values and you can configure TP-LINK Archer C6 once again.
Hard Reset (TP-LINK Archer C6)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.