Hard Reset TP-LINK Deco E3
Learn how to Factory Reset TP-LINK Deco E3. This is the best method to restore default settings on the TP-LINK router. If your Deco E3 is stuck and doesn't respond to any button pressed, follow our guide to restore normal TP-LINK Deco E3 operation.
- When TP-LINK Deco E3 is turned on, put it upside down and find Reset Hole.
- Stick an office paper clip or toothpick to that hole, and keep pressing Reset Button.
- The LED light on the top of TP-LINK Deco E3 will start flashing in the orange color.
- When LED Status Indicator Light begins to glow in steady orange, you can release Reset Key.
- Awesome! Now give Deco E3 some time to reboot and all router settings are revert to defaults.
Hard Reset (TP-LINK Deco E3)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.