How to factory reset TP-LINK Neffos C5A? How to wipe all data in TP-LINK Neffos C5A? How to bypass screen lock in TP-LINK Neffos C5A? How to restore defaults in TP-LINK Neffos C5A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TP-LINK Neffos C5A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your TP-LINK Neffos C5A will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- Now scroll down to "Recovery" by using Volume Up and confirm it by using the Volume Down.
- When Andorid Robot pops up start pressing Power button and after 2 seconds click Volume Up once.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now select "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! Wait for a few moments and your device will be ready to use.
TP-LINK Neffos C5 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Restore - video