How to factory reset TREKSTOR SurfTab breeze 7.0? How to wipe all data in TREKSTOR SurfTab breeze 7.0? How to bypass screen lock in TREKSTOR SurfTab breeze 7.0? How to restore defaults in TREKSTOR SurfTab breeze 7.0?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TREKSTOR SurfTab breeze 7.0. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your TREKSTOR SurfTab breeze 7.0 will be as new and your Boxchip core will run faster.
- The first thing you should do is hold down the Power button to switch off the tablet.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Android Image appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
(TUTORIAL)MODO RECOVERY TRECKSTOR SURFTAB VENTOS 7 0 HD - video