How to factory reset TREKSTOR SurfTab ventos 8.0? How to wipe all data in TREKSTOR SurfTab ventos 8.0? How to bypass screen lock in TREKSTOR SurfTab ventos 8.0? How to restore defaults in TREKSTOR SurfTab ventos 8.0?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TREKSTOR SurfTab ventos 8.0. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your TREKSTOR SurfTab ventos 8.0 will be as new and your Amlogic core will run faster.
- The first thing you should do is hold down the Power button to switch off the tablet.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Android Image appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using the Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
(TUTORIAL)MODO RECOVERY TRECKSTOR SURFTAB VENTOS 7 0 HD - video