Hard Reset TURBO Pad 1013
How to factory reset TURBO Pad 1013? How to wipe all data in TURBO Pad 1013? How to bypass screen lock in TURBO Pad 1013? How to restore defaults in TURBO Pad 1013?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TURBO Pad 1013. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your TURBO Pad 1013 will be as new and your Rockchip 3188 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning, switch off your tablet by using the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a several seconds.
- You can release held keys as soon as you see a new menu on your screen.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- In the next step tap "yes" when asked to confirm the operation.
- Then hold down the Power key to choose option "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Android Tablet Hard Reset Methods
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.