Hard Reset TURBO Pad 702S
How to factory reset TURBO Pad 702S? How to wipe all data in TURBO Pad 702S? How to bypass screen lock in TURBO Pad 702S? How to restore defaults in TURBO Pad 702S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TURBO Pad 702S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your TURBO Pad 702S will be as new and your Allwinner A31s core will run faster.
- Start by pressing the Power button for a short while in order to turn on the tablet.
- Then go to the Menu, find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (TURBO Pad 702S)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.