Hard Reset TWINMOS Sky S481
How to factory reset TWINMOS Sky S481? How to wipe all data in TWINMOS Sky S481? How to bypass screen lock in TWINMOS Sky S481? How to restore defaults in TWINMOS Sky S481?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TWINMOS Sky S481. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your TWINMOS Sky S481 will be as new and your MT6589TW core will run faster.
- Start by pressing the Power button for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- Then go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (TWINMOS Sky S481)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.