How to factory reset UHANS A6? How to wipe all data in UHANS A6? How to bypass screen lock in UHANS A6? How to restore defaults in UHANS A6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UHANS A6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your UHANS A6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- Now use Volume Up to select Recovery and click Volume Down.
- When "no command" picture appears press Volume Up + Power button.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- Then choose "yes" by using same buttons as before.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Uhans A101s Hard Reset - video