How to factory reset UHANS i8 Pro? How to wipe all data in UHANS i8 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in UHANS i8 Pro? How to restore defaults in UHANS i8 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UHANS i8 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your UHANS i8 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763V) core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- Now use Volume Up to select Recovery by using Volume Down.
- When "no command" image appears press Volume Up + Power key.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Uhans A101s Hard Reset - video