How to factory reset UHANS i8? How to wipe all data in UHANS i8? How to bypass screen lock in UHANS i8? How to restore defaults in UHANS i8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UHANS i8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your UHANS i8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- At first turn off UHANS i8 by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode appears.
- In this mode choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- If "no command" image shows up click Volume Up + Power button.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Uhans A101s Hard Reset - video