How to factory reset UHANS K5000? How to wipe all data in UHANS K5000? How to bypass screen lock in UHANS K5000? How to restore defaults in UHANS K5000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UHANS K5000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your UHANS K5000 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode appears.
- In this mode choose Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If "no command" image pops click Volume Up + Power button.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Uhans A101s Hard Reset - video