How to factory reset UHANS Max 2? How to wipe all data in UHANS Max 2? How to bypass screen lock in UHANS Max 2? How to restore defaults in UHANS Max 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UHANS Max 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your UHANS Max 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- Now choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When "no command" image appears press Volume Up + Power button.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "yes" and click the Power button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Uhans A101s Hard Reset - video