How to Factory Reset UHANS Note 4?
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in UHANS Note 4. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from UHANS Note 4.
As a result your Android 7.0 Nougat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 4000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in UHANS Note 4 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
Factory Reset UHANS Note 4
- Firstly, turn on the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then select Main Menu and choose Settings.
- Now tap Backup and Reset and Factory Data Reset.
- After that choose Reset Phone.
- At the end tap Erase Everything.
- Excellent! You are performed hard reset operation.
How to factory reset UHANS Note 4? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.