Hard Reset UHAPPY V5
How to factory reset UHAPPY V5? How to wipe all data in UHAPPY V5? How to bypass screen lock in UHAPPY V5? How to restore defaults in UHAPPY V5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UHAPPY V5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your UHAPPY V5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- t the very beginning hold down the Power button for a few seconds in order to turn off the device.
- In the niec step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an UHAPPY icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.