How to factory reset ULEFONE Armor 2S? How to wipe all data in ULEFONE Armor 2S? How to bypass screen lock in ULEFONE Armor 2S? How to restore defaults in ULEFONE Armor 2S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ULEFONE Armor 2S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ULEFONE Armor 2S will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few moments.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- When Boot Mode pops up release all buttons.
- After that use Volume Up to scroll down to "Recovery" and press Volume Down to confirm that.
- If the Andorid Robot image appears click Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- In this mode choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Ulefone Metal Hard Reset - video