How to factory reset ULEFONE Armor 3? How to wipe all data in ULEFONE Armor 3? How to bypass screen lock in ULEFONE Armor 3? How to restore defaults in ULEFONE Armor 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ULEFONE Armor 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your ULEFONE Armor 3 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T) core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few moments.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- When Boot Mode pops up release all buttons.
- In this mode select "Recovery". Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When the Andorid Robot image appears click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Ulefone Metal Hard Reset - video