How to factory reset ULEFONE Armor 6? How to wipe all data in ULEFONE Armor 6? How to bypass screen lock in ULEFONE Armor 6? How to restore defaults in ULEFONE Armor 6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ULEFONE Armor 6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your ULEFONE Armor 6 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- Now choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- If the Andorid Robot picture pops up press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" and click the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Ulefone Metal Hard Reset - video