How to factory reset ULEFONE Mix 2? How to wipe all data in ULEFONE Mix 2? How to bypass screen lock in ULEFONE Mix 2? How to restore defaults in ULEFONE Mix 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ULEFONE Mix 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ULEFONE Mix 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737H core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a few moments to turn off the mobile.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Release the Power button when the ULEFONE logo shows up.
- When you see Recovery Mode let go of Volume Up.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- Then select "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Ulefone MIX Hard Reset - video