How to factory reset ULEFONE Power? How to wipe all data in ULEFONE Power? How to bypass screen lock in ULEFONE Power? How to restore defaults in ULEFONE Power?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ULEFONE Power. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ULEFONE Power will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Start by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as you see the ULEFONE icon.
- Next, use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video