How to factory reset ULEFONE S7? How to wipe all data in ULEFONE S7? How to bypass screen lock in ULEFONE S7? How to restore defaults in ULEFONE S7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ULEFONE S7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ULEFONE S7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a few moments.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- When the ULEFONE S7 logo pops up let go all buttons.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step select "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Ulefone S7 Hard Reset (Ulefone Hardreset) - video