How to factory reset UMI Diamond X? How to wipe all data in UMI Diamond X? How to bypass screen lock in UMI Diamond X? How to restore defaults in UMI Diamond X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UMI Diamond X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your UMI Diamond X will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then push Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this menu choose Recovery by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode select "yes" and click the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! All your data will be removed. Now you can install apps which you want and set up your settings.
Hard Reset UMI Rome - bypass Pattern and Password by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset UMI Rome - remove Password and Pattern Lock - video
How to Hard Reset UMI Rome - wipe data by Factory Reset - video