How to factory reset UMI Iron Pro? How to wipe all data in UMI Iron Pro? How to bypass screen lock in UMI Iron Pro? How to restore defaults in UMI Iron Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UMI Iron Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your UMI Iron Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see an Android icon.
- To go to the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset UMI Rome - bypass Pattern and Password by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset UMI Rome - remove Password and Pattern Lock - video
How to Hard Reset UMI Rome - wipe data by Factory Reset - video