Hard Reset UMI Plus E
How to factory reset UMI Plus E? How to wipe all data in UMI Plus E? How to bypass screen lock in UMI Plus E? How to restore defaults in UMI Plus E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UMI Plus E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your UMI Plus E will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P20 MT6757 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an UMI icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset UMI Rome - bypass Pattern and Password by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset UMI Rome - remove Password and Pattern Lock - video
How to Hard Reset UMI Rome - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.