How to factory reset UMI Touch? How to wipe all data in UMI Touch? How to bypass screen lock in UMI Touch? How to restore defaults in UMI Touch?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UMI Touch. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your UMI Touch will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Start by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release held keys when you see a Boot Mode in front of you.
- Select Recovery. You can navigate here by using the Volume Up key and confirm options by pressing the Volume Down button.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Good job! The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset UMI Touch - Bypass Screen Lock / Unlock UMI - video
How to Bypass Screen Lock in UMI Touch - Hard Reset / Clear eMMC - video
UMI Touch FACTORY RESET / Master Reset / Delete All Data - video