How to factory reset UMI X1 Pro? How to wipe all data in UMI X1 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in UMI X1 Pro? How to restore defaults in UMI X1 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UMI X1 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your UMI X1 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Begin by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the niec step press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset UMI Rome - bypass Pattern and Password by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset UMI Rome - remove Password and Pattern Lock - video
How to Hard Reset UMI Rome - wipe data by Factory Reset - video