How to factory reset UMI Z? How to wipe all data in UMI Z? How to bypass screen lock in UMI Z? How to restore defaults in UMI Z?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UMI Z. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your UMI Z will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X27 (MT6797X) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode appears.
- Now select Recovery. Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Hard Reset UMI Rome - bypass Pattern and Password by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset UMI Rome - remove Password and Pattern Lock - video
How to Hard Reset UMI Rome - wipe data by Factory Reset - video