How to factory reset UMI Zero? How to wipe all data in UMI Zero? How to bypass screen lock in UMI Zero? How to restore defaults in UMI Zero?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UMI Zero. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your UMI Zero will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592T core will run faster.
- First of all turn off the device by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons as soon as the UMI screen appears on the screen.
- In the next step press the Volume buutons to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- When the Recovery Mode appeas again on the screen select "reboot system now".
- Success! The factory reset is done.
Umi Zero Hard Reset - video