How to factory reset UMIDIGI A1 Pro? How to wipe all data in UMIDIGI A1 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in UMIDIGI A1 Pro? How to restore defaults in UMIDIGI A1 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UMIDIGI A1 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your UMIDIGI A1 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step start holding Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when the UMIDIGI logo pops up.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" from the menu, and click the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset UMIDIGI S2 Pro - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video