How to factory reset UMIDIGI F1? How to wipe all data in UMIDIGI F1? How to bypass screen lock in UMIDIGI F1? How to restore defaults in UMIDIGI F1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UMIDIGI F1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your UMIDIGI F1 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the UMIDIGI logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot appears.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Success! Your phone will be unlocked so create new passcode to protect your smartphone.
Como fazer Hard Reset no Umigidi S2, S2 lite e S2 Pro - video
How to Hard Reset UMIDIGI S2 Pro - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video