How to factory reset UMIDIGI One Max? How to wipe all data in UMIDIGI One Max? How to bypass screen lock in UMIDIGI One Max? How to restore defaults in UMIDIGI One Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UMIDIGI One Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your UMIDIGI One Max will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763V) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When the UMIDIGI logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- In the next step choose "yes" and press the Power button.
- Finally you have to select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Success! During this operation all your data will be removed from your device.
Hard Reset UMIDIGI A1 Pro - video
How to Hard Reset UMIDIGI S2 Pro - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video