How to factory reset UMIDIGI Z1 Pro? How to wipe all data in UMIDIGI Z1 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in UMIDIGI Z1 Pro? How to restore defaults in UMIDIGI Z1 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UMIDIGI Z1 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your UMIDIGI Z1 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P20 (MT6757) core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then push Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release all keys when the UMIDIGI logo appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset UMIDIGI S2 Pro - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video