Hard Reset UNISCOPE US828
How to factory reset UNISCOPE US828? How to wipe all data in UNISCOPE US828? How to bypass screen lock in UNISCOPE US828? How to restore defaults in UNISCOPE US828?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UNISCOPE US828. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your UNISCOPE US828 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
- For the first thing, you have to turn your UNISCOPE US828 off, so hold down Power Button for a few seconds in order to do that.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- In the appeared menu, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Key.
- Confirm this operation next, by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Within a few moments, data will be completely wiped, and then you should select option "reboot system now" to restart your device.
- Your UNISCOPE US828 will be restarted in a couple of seconds after that, and that's it, congratulations!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.