Hard Reset UOOGOU M8
How to factory reset UOOGOU M8? How to wipe all data in UOOGOU M8? How to bypass screen lock in UOOGOU M8? How to restore defaults in UOOGOU M8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UOOGOU M8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your UOOGOU M8 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To perform Hard Reset operation, you will need your UOOGOU M8 turned off, so hold down Power Key for a couple of seconds to make it so.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- After Android robot appears on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- The menu will appear, and you should select option "wipe data/factory reset" from it, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next you should select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- In a couple of seconds after that, data wipe completes, and then you should select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your smartphone.
- Your UOOGOU M8 will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that, and that's it, congratulations!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.