Hard Reset UTIME G7
How to factory reset UTIME G7? How to wipe all data in UTIME G7? How to bypass screen lock in UTIME G7? How to restore defaults in UTIME G7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UTIME G7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your UTIME G7 will be as new and your Mediatek MT6589 core will run faster.
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your UTIME G7 off, so hold down Power Key for a couple of seconds to do that.
- Within a few seconds, your device turns off, and then you should proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- The menu will appear, and you should select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the following step, you have to select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Data wipe completes after a few seconds, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" to restart your smartphone.
- Within a few seconds after that, your UTIME G7 will be restarted, and that's it, well done!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.