Hard Reset UTIME S30
How to factory reset UTIME S30? How to wipe all data in UTIME S30? How to bypass screen lock in UTIME S30? How to restore defaults in UTIME S30?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UTIME S30. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your UTIME S30 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your UTIME S30 off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, so hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds in order to proceed.
- In the appeared menu, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Key.
- In the following step, you have to select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be completely wiped, in a few seconds after that, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" to restart your device.
- Within a couple of minutes after that, your UTIME S30 will be restarted, and that's it, well done!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.