Hard Reset UTIME S33
How to factory reset UTIME S33? How to wipe all data in UTIME S33? How to bypass screen lock in UTIME S33? How to restore defaults in UTIME S33?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UTIME S33. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your UTIME S33 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- For the first thing, you should turn your UTIME S33 off, by holding down Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and then you should hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- In the appeared menu, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Key.
- In the following step, you should select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Wait for a few seconds till your device turns off, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your device.
- Within a couple of minutes after that, your UTIME S33 will be restarted, and that's it, well done!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.