Hard Reset UTIME S50
How to factory reset UTIME S50? How to wipe all data in UTIME S50? How to bypass screen lock in UTIME S50? How to restore defaults in UTIME S50?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UTIME S50. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your UTIME S50 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582T core will run faster.
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation on your UTIME S50, you should turn it off, firstly, by holding down Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and then you should hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- When you're in Recovery Mode, you have to select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the next step, you should select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you should select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your smartphone.
- Your UTIME S50 will be restarted in a few minutes after that, and that's it, well done!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.