Hard Reset UTIME S51
How to factory reset UTIME S51? How to wipe all data in UTIME S51? How to bypass screen lock in UTIME S51? How to restore defaults in UTIME S51?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset UTIME S51. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your UTIME S51 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset operation, you will need your UTIME S51 turned off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to make it so.
- Once your device is completely turned off, you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds in order to enter Recovery Mode.
- After you enter Recovery Mode, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Button.
- In the next step, you should select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm whole operation.
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your smartphone.
- In about a minute after that, your UTIME S51 will be restarted, and that's it, well done!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.