Hard Reset VASTKING V978
How to factory reset VASTKING V978? How to wipe all data in VASTKING V978? How to bypass screen lock in VASTKING V978? How to restore defaults in VASTKING V978?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VASTKING V978. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your VASTKING V978 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3736F core will run faster.
- First use the Power key to turn the VASTKING V978 back on.
- Next, unlock screen and the Main Menu will open.
- Slide your finger from the top left of the screen to the centre to open service bar.
- On the service bar, find and choose Settings.
- Next use Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In next step select Recovery.
- Afterwards, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- Connect the charger to your VASTKING V978.
- When the appropriate information pop-up tap Next to begin the process.
- Perfect. After little more than 28 minutes your VASTKING is ready to use.
Hard Reset (VASTKING V978)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.