How to factory reset VERNEE Active? How to wipe all data in VERNEE Active? How to bypass screen lock in VERNEE Active? How to restore defaults in VERNEE Active?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERNEE Active. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your VERNEE Active will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P25 (MT6757CD) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all keys.
- Now select "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Press Volume Up + Power key together when you see the Android Robot image.
- After that use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- In this mode choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset Vernee Thor Plus - Bypass Lock Screen by Recovery Mode - video
Tutorial Hard Reset Vernee Apollo X PT-BR - video