How to factory reset VERNEE Apollo 2? How to wipe all data in VERNEE Apollo 2? How to bypass screen lock in VERNEE Apollo 2? How to restore defaults in VERNEE Apollo 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERNEE Apollo 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your VERNEE Apollo 2 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X30 (MT6799) core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot image appears press Volume Up + Power button.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and click the Power key once.
- After that select "yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset Vernee Thor Plus - Bypass Lock Screen by Recovery Mode - video
vernee thor factory reset - video