How to factory reset VERNEE Apollo Lite? How to wipe all data in VERNEE Apollo Lite? How to bypass screen lock in VERNEE Apollo Lite? How to restore defaults in VERNEE Apollo Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERNEE Apollo Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your VERNEE Apollo Lite will be as new and your Mediatek MTK6797 core will run faster.
- Turn off the phone by holding down the Power button for a short while.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Navigate to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding down the Power button press the Volume Up once.
- After that, use the Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Next, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- Success! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset Vernee Apollo Lite – Wipe Data / Bypass Screen Lock - video
How to Hard Reset VERNEE Apollo Lite – Wipe Data - video
How to Hard Reset Vernee Thor Plus - Bypass Lock Screen by Recovery Mode - video