Hard Reset VERNEE M3
How to factory reset VERNEE M3? How to wipe all data in VERNEE M3? How to bypass screen lock in VERNEE M3? How to restore defaults in VERNEE M3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERNEE M3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your VERNEE M3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739WA core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now select "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When the Android Robot image pops up click Volume Up + Power key.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
vernee thor factory reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.