How to factory reset VERNEE M6? How to wipe all data in VERNEE M6? How to bypass screen lock in VERNEE M6? How to restore defaults in VERNEE M6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERNEE M6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your VERNEE M6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750C core will run faster.
- Press the Power key for a short while to turn off the phone.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- Now select "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When the Android Robot image pops up click Volume Up + Power button.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
How to Hard Reset Vernee Thor Plus - Bypass Lock Screen by Recovery Mode - video
vernee thor factory reset - video