How to factory reset VERNEE M8 Pro? How to wipe all data in VERNEE M8 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in VERNEE M8 Pro? How to restore defaults in VERNEE M8 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERNEE M8 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your VERNEE M8 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a few moments.
- Then push Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up release all keys.
- In this mode choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- If the Android Robot picture appears press Volume Up + Power key.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and confirm with the Power key.
- In this mode choose "yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" wirh the Power key.
How to Hard Reset Vernee Thor Plus - Bypass Lock Screen by Recovery Mode - video