Hard Reset VERNEE Mars
How to factory reset VERNEE Mars? How to wipe all data in VERNEE Mars? How to bypass screen lock in VERNEE Mars? How to restore defaults in VERNEE Mars?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERNEE Mars. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your VERNEE Mars will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P1 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When Boot Mode pops up in the front of you let go of all keys.
- Now choose Recovery. Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- If the Android Robot image start pressing the Power button.
- While holding down the Power button click the Volume Up once.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to accept it.
- After that select "yes" from the menu, and confirm it with Volume Up button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up agian choose "reboot system now" by using Volume Up once.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset Vernee Thor Plus - Bypass Lock Screen by Recovery Mode - video
vernee thor factory reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work