How to factory reset VERNEE Thor E? How to wipe all data in VERNEE Thor E? How to bypass screen lock in VERNEE Thor E? How to restore defaults in VERNEE Thor E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERNEE Thor E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your VERNEE Thor E will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- Use Volume Up key to select "Recovery" and confirm with the Volume Down button.
- Then press Volume Up + Power button for a short while if you see Android Robot on the screen.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this menu choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
How to Hard Reset Vernee Thor Plus - Bypass Lock Screen by Recovery Mode - video
vernee thor factory reset - video